PERA Releases 2020 Financial Report
Investment Return Good; Other Factors Reduce 2022 COLA
On Friday, June 18, PERA released its Comprehensive Annual Financial Report for calendar year 2020. Also released was PERA’s “Popular Annual Financial Report,” a shorter version of the full 275-page document. Both can be found via www.copera.org.
Click here to read more.
WORKING FOR FUTURE RETIREMENT
We offer ideas and valuable information that help keep the dream of Retirement Security alive for both Active Employees and those already Retired.Learn More
Products and Services:
- Pension Representation Through SECURE PERA – Colorado Coalition for Retirement Security
- Pension Education
- Annual Meeting and Legislative Forum
-Supplemental Insurance and Product Discounts through Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA)
-Affiliate of AARP and NRTA
- Community Connections and Volunteer Opportunities
- Educational Scholarships/Foundation Programs
- Newsletter and Did-You-Know e-blasts