Governor Signs State Budget with $225M PERA Transfer
Good legislative news! Governor Polis has signed into law the Colorado State Budget for fiscal 2021-22. That budget contains a restart of the annual $225 million transfer from the Colorado General Fund to PERA. That transfer was skipped in 2020 as COVID-19 caused budget concerns for the state.
Click here to read more.
Please note: there is no need to join again if you are currently signed up for dues deduct through PERA. If you are unsure of your CSPERA membership status, please call CSPERA at (303) 326-1808Learn More
WORKING FOR FUTURE RETIREMENT
We offer ideas and valuable information that help keep the dream of Retirement Security alive for both Active Employees and those already Retired.Learn More
Products and Services:
- Pension Representation Through SECURE PERA – Colorado Coalition for Retirement Security
- Pension Education
- Annual Meeting and Legislative Forum
-Supplemental Insurance and Product Discounts through Association Member Benefits Advisors (AMBA)
-Affiliate of AARP and NRTA
- Community Connections and Volunteer Opportunities
- Educational Scholarships/Foundation Programs
- Newsletter and Did-You-Know e-blasts